Our association was founded on 27/2/2010 under the name “Association of Greek Enterprises of Pool and Hydromassage” (SEEPY) with its seat in the city of Athens. The 40 Members of the association are the most professional and well known Greek firms (pool and spa builders and also product manufacturers).
The objectives of the Association are the preservation, study, assertion and common economic, social, insurance and professional interests of its members in the framework of providing services for the society, the development of a solidarity spirit and provision of services among the members, as well as avoiding unfair competition and the protection of the profession and the resolution of problems affecting the field.
The association can address the Ministries and Public Authorities, Local Authorities, Trade Unions, Agricultural Associations, Cooperative Organisations, Representatives of various social groups, competent Bodies of the European Union for any issue related to professional affairs and the interests of the members for the formation, taking and implementation of decisions regarding their joint and common professional, financial, insurance and social interests.
The objectives can be achieved through seminars, national or international conferences, studies, printed material and programs on issues and affairs related to our field (pools, spa, hygiene of pool water etc). Furthermore, the association cooperates with or participates in programs of the European Union or other national or European bodies which aim at developing activities, public relations, participations in international conferences on subjects related to pools and hydromassage and its enrollment as a member in international and European organizations of similar interest.
The recognition of the profession of water recreation in Greece and the representation of the interests of the companies involved.
- Representation of the interests of our members with professionalism and devotion to our declarations and actions
- Recognition and establishment as advisors of the state
- Development of a spirit of cooperation and solidarity among our members and also efforts to limit unethical competition
- Better service for our clients
- Quality upgrading of products and services of the branch
- Consolidation of the profession and ratification of the problems of the branch
Means of achieving our targets:
- Support services of the branch and our members
- Contacts with related vehicles to defend our professional, financial and social interests
- Organization of training seminars, national and international conferences and studies
- Cooperation and participation in national and international organizations
- Production or written material for educational purposes
- Organization of events with educational purposes
- Intervention at the media
- Active representation in EUSA
How are we going to create the difference:
- By representing and presenting the interests of our branch
- By guiding and giving solutions in members of our association
- By advising legally or technically our members and our clients
Why do we exist:
- In order to listen and forward the opinions of our members
- In order to keep our members updated from the current laws
- In order to provide information to our members about related Greek or international organizations
- In order to develop the sensibility of the consumers in products and services from our branch
- In order to promote safe usage of related facilities
- In order to improve the legislation related to our interests
- In order to be members of a strong organization which will act in favor of the common interests of our branch